Policies & Documents
- Ministry of Information and Communications Technology - Annual Report 2013/2014
- Information Security Framework for Schools
- Broadband Infrastructure Security Policy
- Open Data Policy
- National Cyber Security Strategy
- Cloud Security Policy for Government Agencies
- Bridging the digital divide: ictQATAR’s Digital Inclusion Strategy
TumuhaTEC is an initiative tasked with promoting ICT professions within Qatar. The initiative utlizes awareness campaigns, career guidance, mentoring initiatives, internships and scholarships to as tools to foster youth's involvement in the ICT sector.
ictQATAR’s Digital Incubation Center (DIC) was created to boost ICT innovation in Qatar, particularly among young people at the critical early stages of starting or growing a technology-related business.