- About Us
- Regulatory Authority
- National Programs
- Digital Society
- News & Events
Contact Centre Agent
Job Title: Contact Center Agent
Division: ICT Government Programs
The Contact Centre Agent is responsible for answering incoming calls from customers to take any request, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Handle customer inquiries regarding all types of services according to the Call Center processes and KPI’s and by the suitable approach (telephone, fax, mail,..) in the required time frame.
- Capture information and enter data into the computer system (CRM) in a timely and accurate manner.
- Escalating Problems to the 2nd level of support using the Call Center escalation processes.
- Able to develop a strong rapport with the customer and maintain call control.
- Demonstrate strong product knowledge.
- Able to quickly identify customer needs and make appropriate decisions.
- Show a high level of professionalism in handling customer’s complaints.
- Flexible to troubleshoot potential challenges with new and existing services.
- Responsible for verifications with the customer.
- Provide quality customer service on every call.
- Meet commitments and deadline.
- Maintain the confidentiality of project & customer.
Desirable Skills and Competencies:
- The desired candidate will have a minimum of 0-6 month’s experience.
- High School or above is required.
- The candidate must have good command over written and verbal communication both in English and Arabic.
- Good computer typing skills required
- The candidate should have computer skills (MS-OFFICE)
Demographics and other requirements:
- This position is open for Qatari citizens only.
- Preference will be given to women and to individuals with disabilities.
- This position requires working from home for at least 1 to 2 days per week.
Candidates who meet the vacancy requirements should e-mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the appropriate job title along with the job code. Applications without job code will not be entertained.