- About Us
- Regulatory Authority
- National Programs
- Digital Society
- News & Events
Advanced Security Essentials- Enterprise Defender (Course)
Earn the Global Assurance Certification (GIAC), an instantly recognized & valued currency in the ICT industry.
May 22, 2011 to May 26, 2011
8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Earn the Global International Assurance Certification (GIAC), an instantly recognized and valued currency in the ICT industry, through top ranked information security training program offered by Q-CERT and the SANS Institute.
Advanced Security Essentials- Enterprise Defender is the first course in the series and will focus on prevention and management of security threats. You will also learn how to perform penetration testing and vulnerability analysis to identify problems with data as they occur.
This course prepares for the GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender.
Date: 22 May – 26 May 2011
Time: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Registration: Go to http://goo.gl/i5jSA or call +974 4499 5391.
A limited number of seats will be fully funded if eligibility criteria are met. Registration closes 5 days before courses start.
Where: ictQATAR, Al-Nasser Tower B, 3rd floor
*You can also request information about any of the upcoming courses in this training program:
- Hacker Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling, 19 June – 23 June 2011
- Securing Linux/Unix, 26 June – 30 June 2011
- Secure Coding in Java/JEE: Developing Defensible Applications, 24 July – 27 July 2011
- Secure Coding in .NET: Developing Defensible Applications, 18 Sept. – 21 Sept. 2011
- Advanced Security Essentials - Enterprise Defender, 2 Oct. – 6 Oct. 2011
- Securing Windows, 16 Oct. – 20 Oct. 2011
- Computer Forensic Investigations - Windows In-Depth, 20 Nov – 24 Nov 2011
- Perimeter Protection In-Depth, 4 Dec. – 8 Dec. 2011
- Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response, 8 Jan. – 12 Jan. 2012
- Advanced Security Essentials - Enterprise Defender, 22 Jan. – 26 Jan. 2012
- Intrusion Detection In-Depth, 29 Jan. – 2 Feb. 2012