- About Us
- Regulatory Authority
- National Programs
- Digital Society
- News & Events
Job Title: Network Administrator
Job Code: GP15
Division: ICT Government Programs
Responsible to administrate, manage and supervise all network activities related to configure, design, setup and implementation of the requested network communications. Also, responsible to maintain, support, update and troubleshooting network infrastructure.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Update, install and troubleshoot networks, networking hardware devices and software
- Maintain inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activities
- Develops and documents system standards for computer and network devices
- Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN delivery of design solutions that promote flexibility, scalability and high-performance for the requested projects
- Define the technical reference architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements, cost constraints and performance defined goals.
- Ability to apply design concepts-layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging patterns.
- Identify common best practices for network architecting solutions.
Desirable Skills and Competencies:
- Should have at least 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information technology related field
- Preferred certifications: Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Prior experience supporting, implementing and/or administering networks such as Microsoft Windows Active Directory, Unix, Linux platforms
- Experience with network concepts, IP addressing, NAT, VPN tunnels
- OSI model architect oriented
- MPLS network setup and configurations
- Ethernet network routing and switching
Candidates who meet the vacancy requirements should e-mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the appropriate job title along with the job code. Applications without job code will not be entertained