- About Us
- Regulatory Authority
- National Programs
- Digital Society
- News & Events
TumuhaTEC’s National ICT Plan 2015 is aligned with Qatar’s National Vision 2030 and is actively engaged in increasing the effective labour force participation of its citizens.
National ICT Plan 2015
The National ICT Plan 2015 is based on 5 strategic thrusts:
- Improving connectivity: Ensuring the deployment of an advanced, secure infrastructure.
- Boosting capacity: Enhancing digital literacy and developing skills to enable innovation.
- Fostering Economic Development: Creating an environment for an innovative and vibrant ICT industry.
- Enhancing Public Service Delivery: Ensuring the use of innovative applications to improve delivery of public services.
- Advancing Societal Benefits: Leveraging ICT to improve the ways society and government provide education, healthcare and services to Qatar’s people.